San Antonio's Go Club is hosted by Dragon's Lair on Mondays from 6pm until 9pm. Come to learn, compete, or just have fun.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Call for Input

Currently our meetings are every Wednesday at 6:00 at the Dragon's Lair on Fredericksburg Road, but we're investigating moving to another day/time. If you think you would be interested in joining our weekly meetings, please let me know what day of the week would work best for you. I'll look over the responses and see if we can move things to a better time for everyone interested. Alternate locations are also possible, but may require more work. I look forward to hearing from anyone who'd like to come play!

2 comments:

  1. i am interested in learning go. i work Wednesday till 8. will u guys be there this Wednesday. i started a Manga club at my school and some of the students want to learn the game.

    bladeUSA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't get back to you in time. We did have some players there that Wednesday, and you may actually have been the new player I met yesterday. Not sure, hope so! Regardless, we're moving our meetings to Monday nights, so I hope that will work out for you. Let us know, and come play if you can!

    ReplyDelete